Head of Marketing
Are you an ambitious individual looking to tackle climate change during working hours, too?
Who are we?
We know companies have a significant role in the global sustainable transition, and Tapio is there to inspire them to tackle climate change. We provide them the tools & carbon expertise they need to succeed. We envision a decarbonised future and want to collaborate with great people and solve problems. Sounds like a match?
What you’ll do in a few words
Tapio’s marketing team is growing fast, and our strategic initiatives, business operations, and revenue management continue to evolve as we do. You’ll be supervised and trained, and after having discovered our carbon strategy platform and met your teammates, you’ll work on the following missions:
- Understand the job to be done and express it in the customers’ words
- Understand the pushes, pulls, anxieties, and habits/inertia leading to a customer buying Tapio
- Align the Job to be done and our communication strategy
- Create, manage, coach, mentor and develop the growing marketing team;
- Develop our marketing strategy to ensure the group strategy alignment and the achievement of marketing goals and profitability;
- Lead the marketing team to develop effective lead-generation campaigns;
- Develop and execute communications strategies to enhance Tapio’s visibility, including content creation, public relations, and social media.
- Public relations planning and support;
- Develop a sustainable network growing your climate transition expertise;
- Collaborate with all departments to enable Tapio to achieve its development objectives;
- Develop our climate expert position in the European market
We are looking for
Hard worker, rigour, awareness and sensitivity to climate issues, motivation, proactivity, creativity, ownership, and tech-enthusiast. We are looking for someone eager to learn more, autonomous, and able to take initiative.
Our ideal candidate:
- Master’s degree in marketing, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role working for a SaaS start-up or Scale-up.
- In-depth knowledge of SaaS Marketing Strategies, including customer acquisition, retention, and upselling techniques.
- You have already led a start-up to 1m€+ revenue
- Demonstrated success in scaling marketing efforts in a high-growth environment.
- Communication skills in English (French and Dutch are a plus)
- A collaborative and proactive approach
- Strong communication and organisational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to use marketing tools: Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, …), Figma, Canva, Google Suite and LinkedIn
We’d love to hear from you if you have (nice to have)
- Are familiar with calculating and reducing greenhouse gas emissions: carbon report (GHG protocol), Life Cycle Assessment (Simapro or other), SBTs, etc.
- Sensibility to climate issues, motivation, proactivity, creativity, rigour, ownership and enthusiasm.
- Endless learner, eager to keep track of state-of-the-art technology
- Open-minded and with a great sense of humour
- You are an anomaly, an outlier.
What you will join
- Competitive salary with result-oriented incentives;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- An incredible work environment located in the heart of Brussels (251 avenue. Louise, nearby Bailli);
- Flexible working hours – you’ll get rewarded upon your performance, not your timesheet;
- Meet some of the most exciting and promising climate solutions;
- Weekly team lunches and after-work parties;
- Significant autonomy, responsibilities, and a career boost for any entrepreneur;
- Joining a young and passionate team who loves significant challenges and having fun.
- Medical health care insurance (Alan);
- Meal vouchers
Recognised yourself? Want to join the adventure? Then go ahead and join us!
- Step 1: Send us your CV and motivation letter
- Step 2: a 15-min call
- Step 3: A case study
- Step 4: a 1-hour interview
- Step 5: Let’s start!