Account Manager Internship (Paid)
Department : Account Management & Business Development
Are you an ambitious individual looking to tackle climate change during working hours too?
We are a climate tech start-up located at the heart of Brussels looking for an ambitious and motivated person to help us manage our existing clients portfolio.
At Tapio, we are building a network of clients and partners who share our passion and willingness to accelerate the climate transition. Concretely, we already have clients in several countries and continents and we are looking to help them optimise their usage of Tapio as well as going on with their climate transition.
Who are we?
We know companies have a significant role in the global sustainable transition, and Tapio is there to inspire them to tackle climate change. We provide them the tools & carbon expertise they need to succeed. We envision a decarbonized future, and we’re looking to team up with great people and solve problems. Sounds like a match?
What you’ll do in a few words
Tapio’s team is growing fast and our strategic initiatives, business operations, and revenue management continue to evolve as we do. You’ll be supervised and trained by our Head of Sales, and after having discovered our carbon strategy platform and met your teammates, you’ll work on the following missions:
- Organise and manage the existing clients portfolio;
- Identify and reach out to new opportunities within your client’s projects;
- Get to know your clients in order to know their needs;
- Manage the long term relationship with them;
- Improve revenue per clients (upsales and renewals);
- Collect clients feedbacks and push them to the Product team;
- Deliver the Tapio demo to clients to make sure they optimise the usage of the platform including new features;
- Collaborate with our marketing team to create client’s use cases and be able to provide client’s references;
- Meet your clients face-to-face at the(ir) office or during sustainable events, conferences;
- Develop a sustainable network growing your climate transition expertise;
- Collaborate with all departments to enable Tapio to achieve its development objectives.
We are looking for
Awareness and sensitivity to climate issues, motivation, proactivity, excellence, rigor, ownership, and tech-enthusiast. We are looking for someone eager to learn more, autonomous, and able to take initiatives.
Our ideal candidate:
- Graduated in Business, or any similar field;
- Experience in a sales/marketing/project management role is preferred (6 months, personal or professional project);
- Good knowledge of sales (existing clients and/or prospect management);
- Communication skills in English and French;
- A collaborative and proactive approach;
- Strong communication and organizational skills and ability to work independently;
- Someone who is curious, competent and motivated.
- Willing to work in a learning-by-doing environment.
- Good knowledge of sales and prospect management.
- Ability to use CRM platforms such as Odoo or Hubspot.
- Affinity with green technologies and carbon responsibility.
- You enjoy working in a team and a start-up environment.
- You are ideally available for 6 months.
We’d love to hear from you if you have (nice to have)
- Education/experience related to the job offer’s field
- Passion for environmental issues, motivation, proactivity, rigor, ownership and enthusiasm.
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal) and French – Dutch is a plus
- Endless learner, eager to keep track of state-of-the-art technology
- Are familiar with the processes of calculating and reducing greenhouse gas emissions: carbon report (GHG protocol), Life Cycle Assessment (Simapro or other), SBTs, …
- Open-minded and with a great sense of humor
What you will join
- Paid internship (CIP contract), with the ambition to hire you at the end of the internship;
- Opportunity to develop professionally and be rewarded financially simultaneously;
- Training & learning opportunities;
- Incredible work environment located in the heart of Brussels (251, Avenue Louise, nearby Bailli);
- Flexible working hours – you’ll get rewarded upon your performance, not your timesheet;
- Balance between our professional and private lives is essential to us;
- Weekly team lunches and frequent after-work parties;
- Great autonomy, strong responsibilities, and a career boost for any entrepreneur;
- Joining a young and passionate team who loves big challenges and having fun.
- Developing your skills: training courses, books, events, etc.
- Meeting some of the most exciting and promising climate solutions;
We make the fight against climate change a source of inspiration, turning challenges into opportunities. This internship is your chance to make an impact while improving your skills in a fun environment!
Recognized yourself? Want to join the adventure? Then go ahead and join us!
- Step 1: Send us your CV and motivation letter
- Step 2: a 15-min call
- Step 3: a Case study
- Step 4: a 1-hour interview
- Step 5: Let’s start!